- +61 2 8925 9100Telephone:
- +61 2 8925 9134FAX:
GAS Market (STTM / VicGas / REMCo)
EnergyOffer is a multi-commodity, multi-market platform capable of submitting compliant bids for energy in markets across Asia-Pacific.
Wholesale gas trading in Australia revolves around formal markets, centred on hubs and operated by market operators, and informal B2B markets for supply and transportation of gas from sources of supply to the gas hubs.
Most gas markets are based on bilateral arrangements between producers, major users and retailers linked together through pipeline hubs connecting gas fields to gas consumers.
Participants in these markets must:
- Identify gas supply or demand requirements
- Procure supply of gas and transportation, through both formal and informal (B2B) market methods
- Optimise contract and network topography for commercial benefit
- Capture and settle complex trades.
It is a visually rich and comprehensive system with the following key features:
Spot trading for multiple markets2
Coincident multiple unit bidding3
Market compliance management4
High performance & reliability5
Market-specific task shortcuts6
Full enterprise grade features7
|Gas Market Bidding||
Bidding and bid management for:
Easy to use, intuitive interface
Fast to use, modify, bid or re-bid
Integrated bidding solution able to address all markets in the WEM
Market gate dashboard providing at-a-glance information on market gate status & current submission compliance
|Security and Compliance||
Full compliance with AEMO market requirements
Market changes included automatically
Audit trail provides confidence
User role-based security provides operational risk management
Can be used by generators operating in multiple markets and for multiple energy commodities
Product Solutions offered for Gas markets
Energy One Trading offers out-of-the-box functionality for the capture and settlement of gas trades in all markets, as well as bilateral contracts of complexity.
EnergyFlow is our unique automation platform that facilitates reliable, auditable automation of gas market trading operations. Using the array of tools, users are able to design and automate business workflows for, amongst other things:
- Automate gas Bid preparation from diverse data sources (weather, 3rd party applications, Excel spreadsheets)
- Calculate nominations using the built-in algorithm expression language
- Submit nominations via a wide variety of B2B methods (web, FTP, fax), all from one system
- Calculate complex settlements, issue invoices, integrate with billing systems
- Track documents, emails, faxes, acknowledgements and invoices conveniently and easily
- Maintain a full audit trail of data and transaction changes for future settlement, reconciliation and audit purposes.
EnergyFlow represents a major development in the:
- Reduction of workload for wholesale market operations teams
- Reliable, auditable automation of what is a complex, time consuming set of processes
- Reduction of risk for the business
- Improve reporting and achieve seamless integration with other in-house (e.g ERP), or market (e.g AEMO) or external information systems